Fuzzy - not just a name, a way of life

Friday, July 11, 2008

10 countries, 20 days ... no problem

Er, travelling again. Just finishing up a stint working in Dublin. And I've discovered on valuable lesson. It rains in Dublin. It rains a lot! IT BLOODY BUCKETS DOWN EVERY F^#*ING DAY!!!!

OK, deep breath. Anyway, we're about to head off for a well earned break, and I realised that my little map of the world, on which I colour in the countries I visit, is about to get a workout. In roughly 3 weeks, we'll be doing:

Australia -> (Thailand if you count waiting at Bangkok) -> England -> Ireland -> England -> Belgium -> The Netherlands -> Denmark -> Sweden -> Finland -> Russia -> Estonia -> Denmark -> England -> Singapore -> Australia

After that, I'll need a holiday :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home