Fuzzy - not just a name, a way of life

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jelly Nailed! What's next

I ruminated about Nailing Jelly to the Ceiling previously, and in a predictable turn of events, I've just finished a stint in NZ where I did exactly that ... or rather, achieved the massive transfer rates the client needed from their migration effort.

It was fun, in a twisted, duct-tape-the-universe-together kind of way. I rediscovered my hate of long-term coding (after only a few thousand lines), and my enjoyment of breaking the brains of project managers who can't think outside the box (and I quote "That's not a risk! THIS is a risk!").

Time to find more jelly ... and more nails.

1 Comments:

  • Fuzz

    Glad to know your still breaking the head of process orientated REMF's !!!
    Always say, if in doubt, get the gaff tape out.

    chat soon

    jr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home