Fuzzy - not just a name, a way of life

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

43 Things ... why not 44?

Gordon suggested I check out 43 things. It's like a window on what a few hundred or thousand other people wish they were doing. Why 43? Don't know, couldn't be bothered digging that far. I thought I'd prefer to be somewhere warm, learning to surf some more. As that wasn't currently on the 43 things list, I thought for a minute about how I get it there ... and then I thought I should just ask someone who already knows.

Which made me think "Hey! Gordon's the guy for that." Kinda circular, I know, but at least I visited a new site :-)

2 Comments:

  • In yet anothe level of recursion, I'm going to point you back to 43 things... just kidding. Next time I'm going to the beach, you should come along! don't know about the somewhere warm though...

    By Blogger Gordon, at 10:11 PM  

  • Youve all got to much time on you hands. Get back to the code coal face.

    jon ron

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home