Fuzzy - not just a name, a way of life

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Extreme Demos

$40,000 for a robot assistant! That's what Gord and Stilly want for their keynote at our forthcoming user conference.

Ha! That's nothing. As the presenter of "The A-to-Z of Performance Tuning", it's obvious that I'll need at least $10+ million to afford the IBM blue-gene supercomputer necessary to demonstrate how lasers make everything better. Did I mention the 70m satellite dish? No? I probably forgot to requisition the legions of goons in dayglo jump suits. And the heroine in the bikini? The fleet of space shuttles? Oh, wait ... that's not my presentation ... that's the script to the next James Bond film :-)

2 Comments:

  • Bummer - I was going to come to your talk anyway... If you want to sell the script, you'll need give it a suitably bondesque name:

    My Suggestions:
    A Good Time to Die
    TerrorEyes
    Another Death, another Dollar
    The man who wouldn't die.
    Die - Diddly Eye Die - Dead Die Die.

    By Blogger Gordon, at 9:04 PM  

  • I'm not wearing a bikini!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home