Fuzzy - not just a name, a way of life

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Thanks to Gord (and that Joel guy)

Gordon gave me some useful suggestions for a domain name ... and with 5 minutes brainstorming, I had three sites registered (for under A$40 - not too bad). The one I'm running with at the moment is

www.grantondata.com

inspired by Gord's idea for a play-on-words with my name, and the success of Joel on Software, whom I read regularly.

There's nothing there at the moment (in fact, I'm only just setting up the redirect to my server), but I got a laugh when I thought of the obvious acronym. Grant On Data ... G O D ... mmm, perhaps my egotism knows no bounds :-)

1 Comments:

  • I read your new domain as "Granton Data". Still sound cool, but a bit different from what you intended

    By Blogger Simon Dugard, at 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home